Wednesday 2 November 2011

Photograph of the Day

I love this, partly because it is so beautiful, but also because it looks just like Scotland. It is, in fact, somewhere in the middle of Germany. I also like it because it is shared under the generous Creative Commons. This means that I can post it here, for my dear readers to see, as long as I attribute it. I completely understand why some people are protective of their photographs, as they may wish to use them for commercial purposes; as a writer, I know all about the importance of copyright. But there is something very lovely about those people who are happy for their pictures to be put up on other people's blogs. So thank you to the excellent Daniel Zadda, who took this wonderful shot:


You can find his Flickr stream here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always thrilled to get comments, so do please leave one.